Thursday, September 29, 2005

Just for fun....with Southpark

It's been such a tiring and stressful week....boy im glad its Friday tomorrow so i can kick back and relax and bake again for yet another dinner party this sunday! Having read Chubby Hubby's posting on SouthPark i was instantly addicted to the site and started layout out characters for some of my close friends and having a good laugh! Well, thought id share as well even though its nothing about food.

Me!


My buddy from Take a Deetour

i had most fun with this one...for GL

3 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

HA ! That's great! I forget where I saw this post..maybe it was something so clever? But similar I spent hours at work designing my own southpark diva! And of course I've passed it on to friends. Love your creations!

2:36 AM  
Blogger J said...

how very cute!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Kingdom Hearts and southpark fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home