Monday, February 27, 2006

The Best Sunday Breakfast Treat!

I must have dreamt of pancakes on Saturday night while in la-la land and woke up Sunday morning craving it!!

Still in my Pjs, i stumbled into my kitchen, stuck my head into the fridge and pulled out the ingredients. What can i say, when a girl's got an inch, she has to scratch it! I was further inspired when i was online again with E's great idea for a banana and vanilla pancake. Strangely enough, i have 2 vanilla pods left and 1 last banana from the bunch!

In less than 5 minutes, i put together my batter and started heating up my pan! All it needed was 1 cup flour, 1 1/4 cup milk, 1 egg, 1 vanilla pad seeds and 1 banana diced. That made 5 scrumptious pancakes which i soaked in loads of honey!!!

That made my Sunday........sitting in front of the TV and chowing them down piece by piece and watching Dodgeball on HBO! (while trying not to choke on my pancake) Absolutely fabulous!

2 Comments:

Blogger shaz said...

hi there. I added your blog as a link on mine. I hope you dun mind. Shaz, a fellow food blogger from singapore

1:22 AM  
Blogger Skrat said...

Hi Shaz,

thanks for dropping by! Great to have found another fellow foodie in Singapore! Cheers

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home